Marketspace at Lavender Farm Fest and Sunflower Farm Fest
The Farm at SummitWynds, 69 Summit Street, Jefferson (Holden), MA 01522
Lavender Farm Fest Dates
Saturday, June 27 from 10am until 9pm
Sunday, June 28 from 10am until 6pm
Rain or Shine.
Sunflower Farm Fest Dates
Saturday, August 29 from 10am until 9pm
Sunday, August 30 from 10am until 6pm
Rain or Shine
Are You a Good Fit?
As our Lavender Farm Fest and Sunflower Farm Fest aim to celebrate the beauty of lavender and homegrown agriculture in New England, our goal for the marketspace at each event is to create a space filled with artisanal goods, quality ingredients, and high-end unique finds.
Examples of our ideal vendors include:
- Handmade soaps and lotions
- Handmade candles
- Handmade jewelry
- Fresh flower/plant products
- Upscale handmade home décor and accessories
- Food related items for guests to take home such as spices, oils, syrups, etc. (Please note that we are not looking for food vendors to sell meals or beverages to our guests.)
- Handmade clothing
- Fiber creations
- Handmade outdoor décor
Items/services that will not be considered:
- MLM companies
- Store-bought products that vendor is trying to resell
- Offensive items
- Services unrelated to our mission
In order for a vendor to be considered, they must fill out an application, along with company links (website, Facebook, etc.) and photographs of some of their products. If you have photos of your setup at previous events, please include this as we would love to see it!
For 2020, vendors must be willing to attend both dates of the event. (Please note: you do not have to be available for both the Lavender Farm Fest and the Sunflower Farm Fest. You just must be available for both dates of either the Lavender Farm Fest or the Sunflower Farm Fest. We are not allowing vendors to pick either Saturday or Sunday but are requiring their attendance for the entirety of the festival. The vendor fee covers the whole weekend. The vendor fee is $100 per festival.
Applications will be accepted until March 2. Following this date, only vendors who have been accepted will be contacted via email. If you have been accepted, we will send you the appropriate paperwork and request payment for your space. Vendors will have until Friday, March 31 to submit paperwork and payment. If you do not submit necessary items by this time, a space will not be held for you and your business and we will offer it to someone else. We received hundreds and hundreds of applications. Unfortunately, this means that there are many applicants that are not chosen. If you don’t hear from us by the end of March, we apologize but it means you have not been chosen for our event this year. We encourage you to reapply in 2021.
$100 total – This covers your fee for both Saturday and Sunday. This fee is per Festival, as we are having 2 Festivals in 2020.
If accepted, please make checks out to “The Farm at SummitWynds”
- This event is outdoors and will be held each day at the specified times, rain or shine.
- Vendors will be in an outdoor arena that does not have a covering. Please plan accordingly. We highly recommend an easy-up with stakes as the area can get windy (we are located atop a hill.)
- Vendors will receive a 10’ x 10’ space.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own table and chairs.
- Absolutely no power is available for the vendors.
- Vendors will not be permitted to setup their display once the event has begun each day.
- Vendors will not be permitted to breakdown their display or leave the event early, regardless of weather, product availability, etc.
- Vendors can have up to 2 people at their space included with vendor fee. If you’d like more people at your space, the additional people must purchase a ticket to the event in advance. Please note that our event sold out in record time last year.
- Payments made for space will be non-refundable.
Please note that this event takes place on a working farm. Appropriate footwear is suggested as vendors will be placed within an outdoor arena. The ground is a compact sand mixture. Vendors will not be permitted to drive into the arena so it is recommended that they bring a dolly, cart, or friend to help move their items across the arena from their vehicle to their area.
Set-Up and Break-down
Vendors must be set up and ready for business 30 minutes prior to the start of the event. This means vendors must be set up by 9:30 am both days. Vendors will NOT be permitted to set up after this time, under any circumstances. Please make sure you arrive with plenty of time to set up.
ONE parking space will be provided next to the arena for vendors. Any other cars will be required to park at Wachusett High School one mile away, due to limited parking availability.
Vendors will not be permitted to breakdown their display or leave the event early, regardless of weather, product availability, etc.
Because you are required to be at the event for both Saturday and Sunday, vendors may leave their set-up overnight. However, The Farm at SummitWynds, Eventive, and any other parties involved will not be held responsible for any items that are damaged and/or missing the following day. Please use caution when making this decision as the tent may not have sides on it and your items will be out in the open overnight.
By submitting an application, the vendor acknowledges and agrees that they shall obtain all licenses and permits necessary to selling their products and/or services at Lavender Farm Fest.
While not required, it is recommended that the vendors carry their own insurance. Vendors participating in the 2020 Lavender Farm Fest will not receive any coverage from The Farm at SummitWynds, Eventive, or any other parties involved. Any vendor participating at the event without the proper insurance does so at their own risk.