Marketspace at Lavender Farm Fest and Sunflower Farm Fest
The Farm at SummitWynds, 69 Summit Street, Jefferson (Holden), MA 01522
Lavender Farm Fest Dates
June 25-27, 2021
July 2-5, 2021
Rain or Shine.
Sunflower Farm Fest Dates
August 27 – 29, 2021
September 3 – 6, 2021
Rain or Shine
Are You a Good Fit?
As our Lavender Farm Fest and Sunflower Farm Fest aim to celebrate the beauty of lavender and homegrown agriculture in New England, our goal for the marketspace at each event is to create a space filled with artisanal goods, quality ingredients, and high-end unique finds.
Examples of our ideal vendors include:
- Handmade jewelry
- Fresh flower/plant products
- Upscale handmade home décor and accessories
- Food related items for guests to take home such as spices, oils, syrups, etc. (Please note that we are not looking for food vendors to sell meals or beverages to our guests.)
- Handmade clothing
- Fiber creations
- Handmade outdoor décor
- Please Note: We have no more spaces for vendors selling soaps and candles.
Items/services that will not be considered:
- MLM companies
- Store-bought products that vendor is trying to resell
- Offensive items
- Services unrelated to our mission
In order for a vendor to be considered, they must fill out an application, along with company links (website, Facebook, etc.) and photographs of some of their products. If you have photos of your setup at previous events, please include this as we would love to see it!
For 2021, vendors must be willing to attend all days of the weekends you choose. (Please note: you do not have to be available for both the Lavender Farm Fest and the Sunflower Farm Fest. You just must be available for either or both weekends of either the Lavender Farm Fest or the Sunflower Farm Fest. We are not allowing vendors to pick single days but are requiring their attendance for the entirety of the weekend. The vendor fee covers 2 weekends if you choose to do both . The vendor fee is $100 per festival.
In order to allow for as much variety as possible, we have extended our application process for the remaining spaces. Please note that we have filled a majority of our spaces at this time and are no longer accepting the vendors who provide the following: candles, bath/body products (such as soaps, bath bombs, scrubs, oils, sprays, etc.). If you have been accepted, we will send you the appropriate paperwork and request payment for your space. Vendors will have two weeks (14 days) following their acceptance to submit paperwork and payment. If you do not submit the necessary items by this time, a space will not be held for you and your business and we will offer it to someone else. As a reminder, we have filled most of our spaces at this point and are looking for very specific businesses that will add to the variety of our marketspace. Unfortunately, this means that there are many applicants that are not chosen.
$75 per weekend, or $250 for all 4 weekends – We are having 2 Festivals in 2021 for a total of 4 weekends.
If accepted, please make checks out to “The Farm at SummitWynds”
- This event is outdoors and will be held each day at the specified times, rain or shine.
- Vendors will be in an outdoor arena that does not have a covering. Please plan accordingly. We highly recommend an easy-up with stakes as the area can get windy (we are located atop a hill.)
- Vendors will receive a 10’ x 10’ space.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own table and chairs.
- Absolutely no power is available for the vendors.
- Vendors will not be permitted to setup their display once the event has begun each day.
- Vendors will not be permitted to breakdown their display or leave the event early, regardless of weather, product availability, etc.
- Vendors can have up to 2 people at their space included with vendor fee. If you’d like more people at your space, the additional people must purchase a ticket to the event in advance. Please note that our event sold out in record time last year.
- Payments made for space will be non-refundable.
Please note that this event takes place on a working farm. Appropriate footwear is suggested as vendors will be placed within an outdoor arena. The ground is a compact sand mixture. Vendors will not be permitted to drive into the arena so it is recommended that they bring a dolly, cart, or friend to help move their items across the arena from their vehicle to their area.
Set-Up and Break-down
Vendors must be set up and ready for business 30 minutes prior to the start of the event. This means vendors must be set up by 9:30 am both days. Vendors will NOT be permitted to set up after this time, under any circumstances. Please make sure you arrive with plenty of time to set up.
ONE parking space will be provided next to the arena for vendors.
Vendors will not be permitted to breakdown their display or leave the event early, regardless of weather, product availability, etc.
Because you are required to be at the event for the weekend, vendors may leave their set-up overnight. However, The Farm at SummitWynds, Eventive, and any other parties involved will not be held responsible for any items that are damaged and/or missing the following day. Please use caution when making this decision as the tent may not have sides on it and your items will be out in the open overnight. We do not recommend leaving your set-up overnight.
By submitting an application, the vendor acknowledges and agrees that they shall obtain all licenses and permits necessary to selling their products and/or services at Lavender Farm Fest.
While not required, it is recommended that the vendors carry their own insurance. Vendors participating in the 2020 Lavender Farm Fest will not receive any coverage from The Farm at SummitWynds, Eventive, or any other parties involved. Any vendor participating at the event without the proper insurance does so at their own risk.