Marketspace at Lavender Farm Fest
The Farm at SummitWynds, 69 Summit Street, Jefferson (Holden), MA 01522
Friday, June 21 from 4pm until 9pm
Saturday, June 22 from 11am until 5pm
Sunday, June 23 from 11am until 5pm
Rain or Shine
Are You a Good Fit?
As Lavender Farm Fest aims to celebrate the beauty of lavender and homegrown agriculture in New England, our goal for the marketplace is to create a space filled with artisanal goods, quality ingredients, and high-end unique finds.
Examples of our ideal vendors include:
- Handmade soaps and lotions
- Handmade candles
- Handmade jewelry
- Fresh flower/plant products
- Upscale handmade home décor and accessories
- Food related items for guests to take home such as spices, oils, syrups, etc. (Please note that we are not looking for food vendors to sell meals or beverages to our guests.)
- Handmade clothing
- Fiber creations
- Handmade outdoor décor
Items/services that will not be considered:
- MLM companies
- Store-bought products that vendor is trying to resell
- Offensive items
- Services unrelated to our mission
In order for a vendor to be considered, they must fill out an application, along with company links (website, Facebook, etc.) and photographs of some of their products.
Applications will be accepted until May 10. Following this date, all vendors will be contacted via email. If you have been accepted, we will send you the appropriate paperwork and request payment for your space. Vendors will have until Friday, May 31 to submit paperwork and payment. If you do not submit necessary items by this time, a space will not be held for you and your business and we will offer it to someone else.
$30 per day
If accepted, please make checks out to “The Farm at SummitWynds”
- This event is outdoors and will be held each day at the specified times, rain or shine.
- Vendors will be located under a 40’ x 80’ framed tent in the field.
- Vendors will receive a 10’ x 10’ space.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own table and chairs.
- Absolutely no power is available for the vendors.
- Vendors will not be permitted to setup their display once the event has begun each day.
- Vendors will not be permitted to breakdown their display or leave the event early, regardless of weather, product availability, etc.
- Vendors can have up to 2 people at their space included with vendor fee. If you’d like more people at your space, the additional people must purchase a ticket to the event in advance.
- Payments made for space will be non-refundable.
Please note that this event takes place on a working farm. Appropriate footwear is suggested as vendors will be placed on the grass. The tent under which the vendors will be placed is located in the field, approximately 50’ away from the parking area. Vendors will not be permitted to drive to the tent so it is recommended that they bring a dolly, cart, or friend to help move their items across the grass from their vehicle to the tent.
Set-Up and Break-down
Vendors must be set up and ready for business 30 minutes prior to the start of the event. This means vendors must be set up by 3:30pm on Friday and 10:30am on Saturday and Sunday. Vendors will NOT be permitted to set up after this time, under any circumstances. Please make sure you arrive with plenty of time to set up.
Vendors will not be permitted to breakdown their display or leave the event early, regardless of weather, product availability, etc.
If you are staying for multiple days, vendors may leave their set-up overnight. However, The Farm at SummitWynds, Eventive, and any other parties involved will not be held responsible for any items that are damaged and/or missing the following day. Please use caution when making this decision as the tent may not have sides on it and your items will be out in the open overnight.
By submitting an application, the vendor acknowledges and agrees that they shall obtain all licenses and permits necessary to selling their products and/or services at Lavender Farm Fest.
While not required, it is recommended that the vendors carry their own insurance. Vendors participating in the 2019 Lavender Farm Fest will not receive any coverage from The Farm at SummitWynds, Eventive, or any other parties involved. Any vendor participating at the event without the proper insurance does so at their own risk.