Enjoy Sunflower Season on The Farm
69 Summit St – Jefferson (part of Holden), MA 01522
ONE WEEKEND ONLY!!
August 25 Thurs – 4-8pm
August 26 Fri – 4-8pm ADULTS ONLY
August 27 Sat – 10-5pm
August 28 Sun – 12-4pm
- Free Parking at the Farm
- Tickets go on sale July 1st and are limited
- Tickets are not available at the gate
- This is a RAIN OR SHINE Event! No Refunds – No Date Changes
THINGS TO DO
Take a walk through 600’ of a variety of colors and heights in our Sunflower Stroll.
Cut your own sunflowers available at our U Pick Station (cash only). $3 per stem, 12 for $30– Scissors will be provided, $10 refundable deposit.
Strike a pose. Hand held cameras & phones (no tripods or professional equipment) are welcome to take photos in the sunflower fields and sunflower rooms. Professional photo shoots are not allowed during our festivals and must be booked for a separate date.
Enjoy a relaxing and tranquil experience in the lavender fields (not in bloom), overlooking the pastures and spectacular view of Mount Wachusett.
Enjoy lavender treats & drinks (Outside food is not be permitted.)
Listen to live music (Visit our website for schedule)
Bring your children for various children’s activities such as: Farmer Chip and Granny’s Stable with Spring Horses, Pony Hops, and Unicorn Hops. The Hoot N Holler Hill, where kids (and kids at heart) can run, tumble, roll and holler.
Take a self guided farm tour (use our Mobile App) and visit with the horses, sheep, pigs, goats and chickens
Whats the buzz about? Our farm is a haven to pollinators. Watch the bees and butterflies working to collect pollen.
Purchase a butterfly envelope and release your own butterfly at the farm.
Purchase a glass of beer or wine from Seven Saws Brewing, including a Honey Lavender Beer made from our lavender (21+ only) – Seven Saws Brewing will be at the Festival for afternoon and evening sessions.
Cool off with a refreshing cup of lavender lemonade
Shop our Boutique Artisanal Marketplace
Participate in the peacefulness of a Yoga Class in the Lavender Field. (Visit our website for schedule)
Learn about the history of The Farm at SummitWynds (on our Free Mobile App)
Take a guided spiritual journey through the lavender labyrinth (Visit our website for schedule)
DOWNLOAD our Free Mobile App to enjoy a digital scavenger hunt, an online map and more! Visit our website to download our Free app.
- FRIDAY August 26th is ADULTS ONLY! You must be 18+ to attend those times.
- Cut your own sunflowers available at our U Pick Station (cash only). $3 per stem, 12 for $30 – Scissors will be provided, $10 refundable deposit.
- For the safety and health of your pets and our farm animals and crops, pets are not allowed to be brought onto farm property.
- Tickets are limited and are not available at the gate
- $2 of every ticket will be going to a charity in memory of Dick Atkins and Bobbie Pollitt
General AdmissionAges 3+
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
- Tickets will be $17.95 July 15th and after (unless sold out)
- TICKET INCLUDES:
- Parking on the Farm
- Admission to the Farm
- Live Music
- Unlimited Wagon Rides to and from the Sunflower Stroll
- Hoot N Holler Hill
- Nature Trail
- Farmer Chip & Granny’s Stable
- Vintage Camper Photo Booth
- Mobile App w/Scavenger Hun
- Wall Games
- Lawn Games